- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.