- 12 jumbo shrimp (10 to 12 per lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour.
- In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides.
- Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.