- 5 zucchini
- 1 egg white
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Trim zucchini and cut in half lengthwise, then slice into 1/4 inch wide sticks resembling french fries.
- Beat egg white with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add zucchini sticks, tossing to evenly coat.
- In paper bag, thoroughly shake flour, cornstarch, salt, and garlic powder until combined.
- Drop in the zucchini sticks, 5 or so at a time, and shake gently to coat.
- Place all on baking sheet, spray all sides very well with cooking spray to moisten the flour, and bake about 30 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown.