- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tubes store bought crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Lay one tube of crescent rolls in to the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pinch the seams together to create one large sheet.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top in an even layer.
- Add the second tube of crescent rolls on top and pinch the seams together.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon.