- 3 large sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Heat saucepan, Add butter till it's melted.
- Add mushrooms and onions, stir well.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Saute on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, scramble egg and milk.
- Add egg and milk mixture to other ingredients.
- Scramble as you would if you were making plain scrambled eggs.
- Cood over medium heat, stirring constantly --.
- When eggs are not wet anymore, serve with toast or bagels