- 4 cups milk (any level fat)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
- If using Ice Cream Machine: Add milk mixture to an ice cream machine and process 20 minutes or until mixture thickens. Pour into tupperware and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Consistency may improve by stirring every 4 hours or so until fully frozen.
- If not using Ice Cream Machine: Pour into shallow freezer-proof dish and put in freezer. Stir every 2-4 hours once crystals form. Follow above directions for freezing.