- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (35 g) package onion soup mix
- 1 (454 g) can cranberries (whole or jelly)
- 1 (250 ml) bottle Russian salad dressing (regular or light)
- Make sure you grease your dish first.
- Mix onion soup cranberries and Russian dressing in greased dish and then add and mix the chicken you can cut the chicken in strips or chunks if you want.
- Once chicken is completely covered arrange chicken in sauce so it is not over lapping and bake in pre heated oven@ 350 degrees for 1 hour un covered.
- Serve over rice.