- 1⁄4 cup creamy mustard (Dijon or Dijonaisse)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix mustard and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- In a pie plate or shallow container, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken thighs in mustard mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes; turn thighs over and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until juices run clear.