- 2 cups cold milk (I use skim)
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 10 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 -3 bananas, peeled, sliced
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts (optional)
- Beat the peanut butter into the milk in a small bowl.
- Add the pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed of a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Divide half of pudding mix between 4 parfait glasses, top with banana slices and 1 tsp chocolate syrup.
- Repeat layers, ending with syrup.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping between glasses and top with 1/2 tsp more syrup each.
- Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Top with chopped peanuts before serving, if desired.