- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 16 ounces soft silken tofu, drained
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl in microwave at high power 90 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Place tofu, peanut butter, sugar & vanilla in blender or food processor and whirl until smooth.
- Add chocolate and whirl until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours until filling is set.
- Can garnish with peanuts, melted chocolate or whipped cream.