- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pat dry with paper towels
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon ground ginger (fresh is better)
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
- Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
- You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.