READY IN: 40mins
- cup unsalted butter, softened
- cup dark brown sugar
- cup sugar
- tablespoons light corn syrup
- tablespoon cider vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- large eggs
- tablespoon vanilla extract
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon baking soda
- cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- cup granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2
- cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F; lightly grease two baking sheets.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugars, corn syrup, and vinegar together; then beat in the eggs.
- Beat in the vanilla, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour, granola, and butterscotch chips.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until they are just set; the centers may still look a bit underdone.
- Remove them from the oven; transfer to a rack to cool.