READY IN: 17mins
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup white sugar
- cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2
- cups flour
- Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Roll into balls, roll in sugar. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies!