- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F Set aside fish and lemon slices. In bowl of food processor, fitted with steel blade, pulse on and off remaining ingredients until mixture forms a rough paste.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Spray with non-stick spray. Place swordfish steaks in pan. Spread tops evenly with almond mixture.
- Bake in center of oven 12-15 minutes, until fish is opaque throughout. Remove from oven, plate and garnish with lemon slices.