- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh jumbo shrimp, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- hot French bread
- Add all ingredients to an oven-proof skillet; stir to combine.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp with hot French bread, cold beer or iced tea, and lots of napkins.