- 4 -5 lbs fresh beef brisket, not corned beef
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces apple jelly
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 whole cloves, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Place brisket in the crockpot. Place onion slices over top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients; pour over the brisket and onions in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until desired doneness.