- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packageocean spray original craisians dried sweetened cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate, chunks or 2⁄3 cup chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time to the butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in by hand the cranberries then the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.