- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bulb of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients except olive oil and garlic.
- Place olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish or square glass baking dish. Rub the dish with one bulb of chopped garlic and leave the garlic in the dish.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes at 325 degrees.