- 3 tomatoes, seeded, chopped and drained (if available, use heirloom tomatoes-I sliced the tomatoes instead)
- 1 medium cucumbers, sliced lengthwise, then thinly sliced (if organic, no peeling necessary) or 2 medium lemon cucumbers, sliced (I like a combination of the two cucumber varieties)
- 10 green onions, sliced (including the white part)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lime juice (NOT reconstituted!)
- lime zest, for garnish (optional)
- Place all vegetables in a non-reactive serving bowl. (Alternatively, you can arrange the vegetables on a platter.).
- Sprinkle vegetables with the lime juice, adding 1 tablespoon at first, then adjusting the amount if needed.
- If you want, you can add a sprinkle of lime zest for garnish.