- fresh clean snow
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (fat free works great too)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- various toppings
- decorative candies or candy sprinkles
- Gather fresh, clean snow in a large bowl or place a bowl outside after it starts to snow to catch it.
- You will need the bowl to be very full.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk& vanilla.
- As you stir the snow will reduce by about half.
- Keep mixing, by hand, until thoroughly combined; it will take a few minutes.
- Mix in or top with desired candies, sprinkles or ice cream toppings; or enjoy plain.